- top 10
Because life is so busy, sometimes we need a quick and easy way to eat and get nourishment, and that's where protein bars come in. Protein bars are one of the most convenient ways to provide your body with carbohydrates, vitamins, protein and minerals. They help maintain a healthy appetite, facilitate training and support post-exercise muscle recovery. These energy bars can also be used as meal replacements, boost energy levels, support muscle growth and weight loss, promote health and reduce sugar cravings. These are just some of the benefits of protein packed bars. It's important to make sure you're getting as many protein bars as possible. The team at Health Fitness Revolution compiled this list of the best products (and even ran them through a program that screens fake reviews to weed out products with low organic ratings!) Here's a list of the 10 best protein bars on Amazon with 20g or For more protein:
Baton Protein MET-Rx Protein Plus
- ENERGY-RICH PROTEIN: This protein bar for athletes contains 30 grams of this unique Metamyosyn protein blend and 2 grams of sugar, so eating these delicious and nutrient-dense protein bars will give you the fuel you need for your next workout.
- HIGH PROTEIN BAR: MET-Rx protein bars are packed with high amounts of protein to meet your body's energy needs. MET-Rx Protein Bars help you build energy for your next workout, race or competition. Available in a variety of flavors and recipes.
- PREMIUM PROTEIN BARS FOR SPORTS NUTRITION: MET-Rx protein bars and meal replacements are great tasting and support a balanced diet. Available in a variety of flavors, MET-Rx protein bars and meal replacements go beyond a gram of protein, combining energy and taste in one bar.
- MET-RX Gets Athletes Ready: From protein bars and powders to pre-workout powders and drinks, MET-Rx delivers training fuel with protein and nutrients for performance enhancement, training, muscle building and post-workout recovery. -exercise.
- MET-RX 锻炼燃料：Porównaj z suplementami treningowymi Quest Nutrition、Clif Builder's、RXBAR、Epic、MusclePharm、Gatorade、Kellogg's Special K、Muscle Milk、Optimum Nutrition、GRENADE、MuscleTech、Supreme Protein、Power Crunch、Bulk Supplements、BPI。
a protein bar
- GLUTEN FREE PROTEIN BARS: Don't choose between taste and nutrition with these delicious protein bars. Life is too short for boring, tasteless or chalky things. On a stressful day, grab a pre-workout snack and grab a protein bar. You save room for dessert.
- High Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Only 1 Gram of Sugar, All OMG Flavors: No matter which flavor you choose, you'll get 20 grams of protein, 1 gram of sugar, and OMG flavors. These gluten-free bars are the perfect protein-packed snack when you're low on energy.
- Too Good To Be A Real Snack: At ONE Brands, we believe tasty and healthy aren't mutually exclusive, which is why we created the ONE Protein Bar. Packed with protein, 1 gram of sugar, and an intoxicating taste make this protein bar something you'll keep eating.
- One Protein Bar is Unique: Taste One Believe One and Meet the Taste Challenge with Other Brands such as Gatorade, Pure Protein, Clif Bar, RXBAR, Quest Bar, Think Thin, Optimum Nutrition, Power Crunch, MusclePharm, Premier Protein, Kind and Laura.
- Protein Bars: Congratulations, you found one. The protein bar, which is this gluten-free Rocky Road protein bar, contains 20g protein and only 1g sugar. Satisfy your sweet tooth with 20 grams of protein and 1 gram of sugar.
Barebells Protein Bars
- BAREBELLS Cookies & Cream Protein Bars: 12 Delicious Barebells Protein Bars! Tired of chocolate bars that taste like cardboard? Cookies and Cream is a classic flavor inspired by America's favorite cookie, and this bar is sure to satisfy any cookie-crazy craving. Cherries on top; Cookies and Cream has 20 grams of protein and no added sugar. This protein bar is the perfect post-workout snack!
- DELICIOUS PROTEIN SNACK WITHOUT SUGAR: Are you looking for a protein bar that tastes like a regular chocolate bar? Buckle up and grab a Barebells barbell! Barebells Protein Bars are completely free of added sugar and packed with 20g of protein.
- HIGH PROTEIN SNACK ON THE GO: Barebells are perfect for pre- and post-workouts, as a low-calorie snack at the office, or for anyone looking to satisfy that chocolate craving.
- We Believe in Happy Eating & Healthy Living: Barebells High Protein Bars are known for their smooth texture and great taste. Barebells Low Carb Protein Bars are designed to satisfy your taste buds!
- 100% BAREBELLICIOUS SNACK BAR: Available in 9 amazing flavors. Our mission is to continually develop our products and prove to the world that protein-rich products don't have to be tasteless...but can be irresistible!
- ABOUT BAREBELLS: Launched in 2016 to light up and shake up the world of the fortifying protein category. The product offers a wide range of protein-rich snacks and dessert replacements, never compromising on taste. The company offers a variety of delicious products to cater to a wide range of needs.
BSN Protein Bar
- Gluten Free, 230-240 Calories Per Bar: Help fuel your body with this high-protein bar.
- Premium Protein Blend: 20g blend of Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Concentrate.
- 4 grams of sugar or less: Satisfy your sweet tooth with 2-4 grams of sugar.
- Unique Crunchy Texture: Dip your teeth into light yet satisfying crunchy protein bars.
- EASY SNACKING OPTIONS: Convenient for traveling anywhere to support your health and fitness goals on the go.
Power Crunch PRO Protein Bars
(Although it doesn't have a great protein/calorie ratio, it's a healthier alternative to dessert)
- DELICIOUS WHEY PROTEIN BAR: Power Crunch PRO bars are the perfect protein snack. With 20 grams of protein and only 7 grams of sugar, these French Vanilla Cream Energy Bars are the perfect snack. Perfect for back to school.
- What You Will Receive: Twelve (12) Power Crunch PRO Protein Bars, French Vanilla Cream, 2 oz each.
- EASY TO DIGEST SNACK: Power Crunch High Protein Bars are made with hydrolyzed high DH raw whey. This is the pinnacle of smart protein nutrition.
- Step Up Your Sports Nutrition Game: Power Crunch PRO Energy Bars are the perfect pre- and post-workout snack. Grab a pre-workout energy bar to boost the energy you need, and treat yourself post-workout for optimal recovery.
- Compare Protein Bars & Protein Snacks: Quest, Premier Protein, Power Bar, Optimum Nutrition, Pure Protein.
No Beef High Protein Bars
- DAIRY FREE PROTEIN BARS: NO DAIRY. No bulls. No serum. These dairy-free bars are made with a blend of brown rice and pea protein for a complete amino acid profile. This protein bar is whey free, which means our protein bars are lactose free. Say goodbye to stomach stones caused by consuming whey protein bars.
- LOW SUGAR, LOW CARB: Check out these macros and see for yourself that these energy bars make a healthy and nutrient-dense snack. Cow Bars' protein bars are low in net carbs, and since they're low in sugar and high in fiber, they're perfect for a ketogenic diet. No Cow offers lean protein bars with pure protein properties.
- Pure Plant Protein: Pure fuel without whey. Protein bars always contain at least 20 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar. These vegan protein bars are perfect for women and men with active lifestyles. These bars are certified gluten-free, GMO-free (Non-GMO Project Verified), soy-free, refined sugar-free, and kosher.
- Natural Flavors: Naturally sweetened, low-calorie snacks are delicious. That means no added sugar! Serve as a dessert or as a meal replacement. Never artificial flavors or sweeteners. Using a proprietary blend of stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol, these delicious protein bars taste good enough for dessert and satisfy your sweet tooth with a nutritious snack.
- Individually Wrapped Protein Bars: Each box contains 12 to 2.12 oz (60 g) vegan plant protein bars. Not sure which flavor is your favorite? Try different sample stick packs to find your favorite. Refrigerate for the freshest taste. No Cow Bars are great for bodybuilding, weight management, or as a quick snack during a hike or a good post-workout recovery.
Baton Protein Quest Nutrition
- Dessert Heaven Variety Pack: Your taste buds will be in heaven with these delicious flavors! This pack contains 4 of each flavor: S'mores, Cookies & Cream, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- CLEAN CHEAT: Eat according to your goals and enjoy every bite along the way! Packed with 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber, these delicious protein bars are gluten-free and have no added sugar or unnecessary carbohydrates.
- NO METABOLIC DISEASE: These bars were born from a simple idea: food should taste as good as you do, without compromise. America's favorite protein bar leads Quest's mission to end metabolic disease and make clean eating fun.
- Commitment to Nutrition: Quest Nutrition is dedicated to developing and bringing to market innovative nutritional products that taste great and are good for you, striving to develop foods that don't compromise on taste or nutritional value.
- Protein Bar of the Year: GNC's Protein Bar of the Year for 2012 and 2013, Quest Nutrition advances its mission to transform global health and ultimately eradicate obesity every day. Welcome to Explore!
Garden of Life Sports Protein Bars
- PROTEIN BARS FOR SPORTS NUTRITION: Designed to be eaten any time of day, these high-protein, high-fiber bars boost your daily protein intake and keep you satisfied with 7 grams of soluble fiber from organic tapioca .
- Healthy Protein Bars: Help you achieve your pure protein quest with these nutritious protein bars providing 20 grams of complete protein and 3.5 grams of plant-derived BCAAs.
- Post Workout Bars: These organic protein bars use complete, multi-source plant protein from organic peas and organic brown rice to replenish and repair your muscles.
- Vegan Chocolate Protein Bars: USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, NSF Sports Verified, Informed Sports Choice Verified, Vegan Verified, and Gluten-Free.
- Available in four decadent flavors: Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Salted Caramel.
Bar Redcon1 MRE
- MACROS: A healthy snack or meal replacement that reduces your sugar intake without making you overeat. These macro numbers are great for fueling your workouts without the dramatic insulin spikes and allowing you to perform at your best. At only 260 calories per bar, they're the perfect on-the-go or pre-workout snack, packed with the right nutrients from real food without leaving you feeling like you're overeating.
- GREAT TEXTURE: Redcon1's MRE Chocolate Bars have an amazing food-like texture that's fun to chew and breaks down easily. MRE sticks look like real food, taste like real food, and chew like real food. Made with Real Food When you take meal replacements, you have to eat real food.
- MADE FROM REAL FOOD: Similar to the MRE protein powder formula, Redcon1's MRE bars contain only natural food sources that won't cause stomach upset, cramping, or excess gas. Unlike other bars on the shelves, Redcon1's MRE bars contain ingredients like oats, salmon, chicken, eggs, brown rice, and sweet potatoes. These ingredients give this protein meal replacement bar incredible taste, unmatched taste and nutrition to keep you energized throughout the day.
- DELICIOUS: As a shake, the MRE Bar flavors are absolutely delicious. When it comes to taste, there's no guesswork - you know it when you eat it. Unlike other bars, MRE Bar lives up to its name and what you see is what you get. MRE Bar is like a dessert snack, but with real whole foods and the macros you need for your day.
- Meals on the Road: The perfect on-the-go meal packed with the right nutrients from real food that won't leave you feeling full. Use MRE bars as meal replacement bars or when you need a high protein snack. The company recommends eating MRE Energy Bars as a snack throughout the day, or as an energy boost before strenuous exercise.
Vega Protein Bar 20g
- Premium Plant Protein: Contains 20g of protein per bar.
- On the Move: Fight hunger on the go with your feel-good fuel.
- Fiber: 3 grams of fiber from real food ingredients.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Certified Design, Gluten Free, No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives.
Protein bars can be great sources of protein, fiber, healthy fats, and micronutrients. But many protein bars are high in sugar and fats and may not provide enough of some essential nutrients.Which protein bar is best for muscle gain? ›
MuscleBlaze is the best protein bar for muscle gain. RiteBite : RiteBite protein bars are high fiber supplements that offer 20-30 grams of protein in every serving and make you feel full for a longer time and prevent healthy snacking. RiteBite has produced best quality energy bars for both beginners and professionals.Can I eat a protein bar everyday to lose weight? ›
The answer is yes if you choose a protein bar with an optimal nutritional value that will help you achieve your goals. So, it's important to understand how much protein you should be looking for, the number of calories and fibre and how much sugar that won't be harmful to your goal.How many protein bars should I eat to lose weight? ›
For individuals looking to gain muscle, consuming 2-3 protein bars a day can be beneficial since muscle-building requires more protein than fat loss. If you want to lose weight, 1-2 bars a day may suffice.Is it OK to eat a protein bar everyday? ›
A protein bar once in a while is fine but eating one every day could prevent you from getting essential nutrients. Even the healthiest protein bars are heavily processed and may lack some nutrients found in fruits and vegetables.What happens when you eat a protein bar a day? ›
North America dominates the global protein bar market, which was valued at $2.61 billion in 2021. Now a preliminary study has found that a daily protein bar may contribute to weight gain over time, because people don't compensate for the extra calories they add by eating fewer calories the rest of the day.Is it worth eating protein bars? ›
Protein bars can be a convenient way to add carbs, protein, vitamins, and minerals to your diet. Also, they may curb appetite, fuel a workout, or support muscle repair after exercise. Still, they can't replace the quality and nutrient composition of whole foods.How do I choose a protein bar? ›
Look for bars with three grams or more per serving. You'll feel more full and be more regular. Fats. A good bar shouldn't have any trans fats and should be low in saturated fats (less than three grams per serving).How much protein do I need a day? ›
According to the Dietary Reference Intake report for macronutrients, a sedentary adult should consume 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, or 0.36 grams per pound. That means that the average sedentary man should eat about 56 grams of protein per day, and the average woman should eat about 46 grams.What is the #1 protein for muscle gain? ›
Our Picks for the Best Protein Powder for Muscle Gain:
Best Overall Protein Powder for Muscle Gain: Transparent Labs 100% Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate. Best Protein Powder for Muscle Gain and Weight Loss: XWerks Grow. Best Plant-Based Protein Powder for Muscle Gain: Swolverine Clean Vegan Protein.
While protein bars can be used for their typically intended purpose of post-workout recovery, they can also be used as a snack in-between meals or even as a meal replacement. That's the basics. Energy bars tend to be best suited for pre-workout pick-me-ups or healthy snacks between meals.What protein bars does Jennifer Aniston use? ›
Vital Proteins & Jennifer Aniston Protein and Collagen Bars Variety Pack, Cold Brew Coffee and Peanut Butter Fudge (12 ct.)Is it good to replace a meal with a protein bar? ›
The short answer is yes. Most protein bars will suffice as a meal replacement because they tend to have at least 15 to 20 grams of protein per bar. Because protein suppresses hunger hormones and is digested slowly, you should be full until your next meal.How do you know if a protein bar is healthy? ›
- Made of whole ingredients. Read the ingredient list and look for whole, natural foods like fruit, nuts and seeds. ...
- High in protein. A good protein bar has protein from nuts, seeds and whey or soy isolate. ...
- Lower in carbohydrates and sugar. ...
- Try one with superfoods.
Protein bars often contain compounds called sugar alcohols, which are lower in calories than traditional sugars. Sugar alcohols are associated with multiple gastrointestinal side effects including abdominal pain, bloating, and gas.Are protein bars good for breakfast? ›
But protein bars can also be a great fit for another eating occasion: breakfast. Many of the attributes that are making protein bars so popular also align with consumers' top breakfast needs, which range from "low or no prep" to "healthy" to "on-the-go."Should you eat protein bar before bed? ›
A bar can even be a great pre bedtime snack if you're hungry and have extra calories available to consume for the day. The point is, choose the time of day to consume your protein bars based off of your lifestyle and nutrient needs for the day.How many days a week should you eat protein bars? ›
Protein bars shouldn't be overused.
However, Parker says never to eat more than one a day. "While getting in plenty of high-quality protein each day from whole food sources can be difficult at times, it should always be our goal," he says.
The best time to eat your protein bar is post workout. After your workout it will deliver protein to your muscles and help with muscle recovery and growth. It is generally recommended that if you are going more than 4 hours between meals, a protein bar is a great way to get a 'protein top up'.Can I live on protein bars? ›
In conclusion: next time you substitute a meal with an energy bar, don't feel guilty. It's providing you with all the things your body needs, and may even keep you full longer. While eating only energy bars isn't that realistic, it's reassuring to know that they can provide you with all the nutrients you need.
General recommendations are to consume 15–30 grams of protein at each meal. Studies show higher intakes — those more than 40 grams — in one sitting are no more beneficial than the recommended 15–30 grams at one time. Don't waste your money on excessive amounts.Are Clif Bars healthy? ›
Because Clif Bars contain a higher amount of carbs and sugar, they're not an ideal healthy snack for all circumstances. Chon recommends eating a Clif Bar before or during moderate- to high-intensity activity when you need sustained energy.Is it OK to have 3 protein bars a day? ›
While eating 3 protein bars per day can provide a healthy amount of protein, carbs, and fats, it can be bad if you are using them to replace meals. This is because they lack vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and can be low in fiber. Thus, eating them as a snack is okay, but eating them as meal replacements isn't.What happens if you eat a protein bar at night? ›
Studies have shown that if you consume an ample amount of protein right before bed, you'll take full advantage of this spike in growth hormone and maximize muscle gains. This happens because you're providing the amino acids that are needed for repair and growth.Is a protein bar better than a chocolate bar? ›
A protein bar is almost always a better alternative to the product it tries to imitate - the classic chocolate bar. Where a chocolate bar offers very little in terms of beneficial nutrition, a protein bar offers lots of protein with the same “sweet treat” indulgence and convenience of a confectionery.Are protein bars good for diabetics? ›
Protein bars are a great snack option for people with diabetes due to the significant amount of protein they provide. Many store-bought protein bars are high in added sugar, so it's beneficial to make your own.Are protein bars healthier than candy? ›
While grabbing this portable snack may seem like a better move than biting into a candy bar, it's usually not. Countless protein bars out there are just sugar- and carb-laden calorie bombs in disguise. And many are no less nutritionally void than a Snickers bar.What is the unhealthiest protein? ›
- Processed meats. Hot dogs, bacon, sausage and other processed meats may be your guilty pleasure. ...
- Grain-fed red meats. ...
- Low-quality protein powder. ...
- Dairy products.
Eggs are a nutritious protein source and a staple in many people's diets. Though they're high in cholesterol, they also have many health-promoting qualities. For healthy adults, eating 1–2 eggs a day appears safe, as long as they're consumed as part of an overall nutritious diet.Is 3 eggs a day enough protein? ›
Is 3 Eggs A Day Enough Protein? Eggs are an excellent source of protein, with one large egg containing around 6 grams of protein. Eating three eggs per day can provide you with nearly 20 grams of high-quality protein, making it an easy and very affordable way to meet your daily protein needs.
But surprisingly, many fall short as “protein bars.” Look for bars with greater than 5 grams of protein - it will help recover muscles after exercise and helps you stay fuller longer. Depending on your exercise goals, how many grams of protein you need can vary so find the protein bar that fits your needs.What is healthy bar? ›
Health bars are meant to aide you with your nutrition – but they're not meant as a replacement for a healthy diet. Your body needs fruits, veggies, whole grains, healthy fats and lean protein in their most natural forms. If you're looking for a product to help you fill the nutritional gap, bars can meet that need.What is the difference between an energy bar and a protein bar? ›
An energy bar is full of carbohydrates and sugars to give an instant boost of energy. While a protein bar has high protein content which works as a meal replacement bar. An Energy Bar is best for an instant boost of energy while a Protein Bar is for fulfilling the protein needs.Do 2 eggs give enough protein? ›
“Eating two eggs each morning only offers you around 12 grams of protein,” says Horton. “To meet that 30-gram threshold, you'll need to step up the egg intake or layer in other protein sources.” Keep in mind: Upping your protein intake isn't just about building more lean muscle mass.How much protein does a 70 year old woman need daily? ›
The current recommended dietary allowance for women older than 70 years is 0.36 grams for each pound of body weight or 46 grams of protein for a 130-pound woman. This amount is the same for all women 19 and older.What happens if you eat too much protein but low calories? ›
It is possible to each too much protein — if more than 35% of your daily calories come from protein, you might experience side effects. Eating too much protein can worsen kidney problems, and over time can cause symptoms like bad breath, indigestion and dehydration.What foods is highest in protein? ›
- Skinless, white-meat poultry. ADVERTISEMENT.
- Lean beef (including tenderloin, sirloin, eye of round)
- Skim or low-fat milk.
- Skim or low-fat yogurt.
- Fat-free or low-fat cheese.
- Green peas. Green peas are at the top of the list of the most protein-filled vegetables. ...
- Spinach. ...
- Collard greens. ...
- Sweet corn. ...
- Mustard greens. ...
- Lima beans. ...
- Asparagus. ...
Some of the major cons of protein bars include: Highly processed ingredients, like soy protein isolate and soy lecithin. Sugar alcohol, insulin, and soluble corn fiber that can leave you feeling bloated. Large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, often made from genetically modified (GMO) corn.Do protein bars help with fatigue? ›
Like ordinary sources of protein, the amino acids found in protein bars help maintain your energy levels while you go through your routine. With an adequate protein intake, you can help prevent muscle fatigue, and help repair and regenerate muscle tissue after your workout.
Protein bars are often more filling than a granola bar and are a better option after a hard workout or for a snack or meal replacement. If you are looking for a bar to help you reach certain weight loss goals, be sure to pay attention to the calories and fiber content.What protein bars do the Kardashians eat? ›
Rise Chocolatey Almond Protein Bar, $28 for 12 bars
To satisfy a sweet tooth, Kardashian says she turns to these bars with no artificial sweeteners and 17 grams of protein.
Aniston is such a collagen devotee, she signed on as Chief Creative Officer at Vital Proteins, where she helped develop a line of collagen peptide powders that she personally swears by. And right now, many of her favorite Vital Proteins collagen supplements are on sale — but only at Bed Bath & Beyond.What bars are healthy for weight loss? ›
- Munk Pack Keto Nut & Seed Bar, $24.99 for a 12-pack.
- Bob's Red Mill Bars, $6.99 for a 5-pack.
- Larabars, $12.59 for a 12-pack.
- Naked Bars, $29.99 for a 12-pack.
- Perfect Bar, $24 for an 8-pack.
- Built bars, $24 for a 16-pack.
- Kind Protein, $18.36 for a 12-pack.
- Luna Protein, $6 for a 6-pack.
According to the American Diabetes Association (ADA), those actively looking to lose weight have seen promising results from meal replacement bars. Meal replacement bars offer a pre-measured amount of calories, reduced exposure to tempting food at restaurants, and, above all else, convenience.Are protein shakes and bars good for weight loss? ›
Answer From Katherine Zeratsky, R.D., L.D. Makers of protein shakes may say that their products help lower body fat or promote weight loss. But protein shakes aren't a magic way to lose weight. Some studies find that consuming a higher than usual amount of protein in your diet may offer benefits.Do protein bars boost metabolism? ›
Also, protein bars boost your metabolism and increase calorie burning. It takes the body more energy to digest protein than carbohydrates, so the body naturally burns more calories when eating protein. Before working out, taking a protein bar can give you the energy you need to have an optimal workout sesion.When should I eat protein bars? ›
The best time to eat your protein bar is post workout. After your workout it will deliver protein to your muscles and help with muscle recovery and growth. It is generally recommended that if you are going more than 4 hours between meals, a protein bar is a great way to get a 'protein top up'.Are Clif Bars good for losing weight? ›
CLIF BARs are not recommended for weight loss as they are high in calories, carbohydrates, and added sugar. They are marketed as a way to provide energy before, during, or after a workout and they are not meant to replace meals. People trying to lose weight should try whole food snacks over CLIF BARs.Do Slimfast bars help you lose weight? ›
Yes, Slimfast can work for weight loss. Structured programs, like this one, work for people who don't want to count calories. Studies show that people lose more weight when they eat portion-controlled meals or meal replacements.
However, generally speaking, protein bars tend to offer a better balance of macronutrients than you get with protein powder. Protein powder usually has a lower fat and carbohydrate content than bars. Because of this, it may leave you feeling hungry sooner after drinking.How much protein should a woman have a day to lose weight? ›
For women who are active or trying to lose weight, extra protein is better. A good general guideline is 1.2 to 2.0 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. For a woman who weighs 150 pounds, this means eating between 80 and 136 grams of protein per day.How much water should I drink to lose weight? ›
Bottom Line: According to the studies, 1–2 liters of water per day is enough to assist with weight loss, especially when consumed before meals.Will I gain weight if I eat a protein bar everyday? ›
North America dominates the global protein bar market, which was valued at $2.61 billion in 2021. Now a preliminary study has found that a daily protein bar may contribute to weight gain over time, because people don't compensate for the extra calories they add by eating fewer calories the rest of the day.